Sam D. Hyde - Kurushii Fuukei Sam D. Hyde - Kurushii Fuukei

You may or may not already know about them but there is a music label called "Rise Records". If you get a drummer who can play this, a bassist and a good vocalist, you could be making it big dude! I literally love every single song you post. My ipod has a spot just for your songs! My band also loves your work!

TheRealSam responds:

Heard that Rise Records wasn't that good of a label actually :/ plus I'm already too busy with my two other bands to start a band on my own ^^ But thanks a lot man! Much appreciated :)

Things Alike (Loop) Things Alike (Loop)

sweet jesus..

Please for the love of god finish it!!!

~ Dirty Overture ~ [CAT] ~ Dirty Overture ~ [CAT]

SiX shizzz

did Paragon influence you in any way?

Catstuffer responds:

lol, yes... but not intentionally. I knew the beginning was not my own, but I did not remember where I heard it before, I later figured out it was from Paragon. Thanks for listening!

YuYu Metal YuYu Metal

OMG!!!

when i heard this i nearly shit myself because i had been looking everywhere, then i found this and realized this was better than the original!! keep up the awesome work!

rtnario responds:

Good thing you didn't need to clean up. It's alright to think that this is better than the original, but always remember that this wouldn't exist WITHOUT the original :) Thanks, and will do.

Xeno Random 10 Xeno Random 10

hmmm..

21s-43s....

By anychance did you get your inspiraion from the song "Arrival" by Killrbuckeye?

Xenogenocide responds:

Actually it was Disarmonia Mundi - Nihilistic overdrive :P

neva goona let you go neva goona let you go

Didnt CKC write this song first?

I have this without lyrics from another author before you, but the lyrics actually make the song little better only cause the way you say "i cant belive you left us alone" is the way i invisoned it